Employing foreign workers in France involves risks they have to manage and L’ÉLAN creates tailor-made sessions for them.
- This chain wants to reform how it manages foreign nationals working in its restaurants. L’ÉLAN trains its whole team of legal advisors in the correct practices relating to work permits and how to regularise the situation, where necessary. What procedures do the restaurant managers have to apply? What forms and letters to use? Two-day course.
- French SME stopped from operating: its foreign service providers are not compliant. The company wants to stop this kind of thing, which results in a big loss of turnover, from happening again. It decides to update its knowledge about work by foreign service providers in France to ensure, amongst other things, that they’ve got the right work permits Two-day Course.
- Major company: internationalisation of HR. This company in the industrial and buildings & civil engineering works sector has just created several HR director posts abroad. It needs to ensure the managers have the necessary knowledge relating to the legal landscape and the permits specific to each country. Help them to ask the right questions so they can hit the ground running. Two-day course.
OUR TEACHING METHOLODOGY
- Questionnaire to be returned to us before the course starts
- Synergy of three main subjects: immigration, employment law and social security, in English or French
- High level of interaction between experts and participants. Active participation
“Customised” intra or inter-company courses
OUR STRONG POINTS
The content accurately reflects the current legal situation, our teaching approach is practical and high-level, the sessions can be in English, French or bilingual, the documentation is very detailed.
L’ÉLAN is a registered training provider, so you can apply to your OPCA (Organismes paritaires collecteurs agréés).
For funding. Registration number: 11 75 41267 75 – with the Préfet de Région d’Île de France. This is not equivalent to government accreditation.