L'Élan analyses your international mobility needs, reviews your processes in terms of administrative procedures and establishes the terms of the package to be offered to your future inpatriate.
We examine your current and future cases and highlight the points that need to be improved or corrected in order to comply with all these regulations. We’re also regularly contacted by companies undergoing an inspection to assist them in the procedures and limit the impact of any corrective measures.
SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES
- Ordinary employee or posted worker? We help you choose.
- Drawing up the employment contract, three-party agreement, addendum to employment contract
- Social security and tax equalisation
- Calculation of salary and any additional bonuses
- Benefits in kind
- French social security arrangements
- Help with preparations for return
We can manage every aspect of your employee’s international mobility, from the planning stage to completion.
OUR STRONG POINTS
Our daily monitoring of applicable French legislation, more than 20 years’ experience in managing international mobility, our network in France and abroad.