Our business code
Our application of the French data protection act, the “loi informatique et libertés”, regarding the principles of data protection when collecting, processing and storing personal information complies with the recommendations of the CNIL (Data Protection Commission). No personal information is outsourced.
Here’s a sample of our prices for certain standard services for 2017 which vary according their complexity:
- Feasibility study – average €90 excluding tax
- Work permit/Visa – introduction or change of status/employer
- Short stay (less than three months) – average €450 excluding tax
- Long stay (more than three months) – average €1,600 excluding tax
- Residence permit
- Renewal – average €600 excluding tax
- Posted worker for an international service
- Delegation of a Legal Representative in France – average €1,000 excluding tax
- Social security and payslips
- CPAM – Application for carte vitale – average €500 excluding tax
- “Understanding French Public Health Care” guide - €75 excluding tax
L’ÉLAN will send out a quote on request detailing the following points:
– Description of service
– Price of service(s) excluding tax
– Discounts, where applicable
– Terms of payment
– Validity of quote
Prices of services are as detailed in the quotes or contracts, accepted by the client. They are expressed in Euros and subject to VAT. The VAT rate and taxes applicable are as per the French legislation applicable on the date the contract is signed.
Invoices will be issued when the application has been submitted to the relevant government office or when the service required is delivered.
L’ÉLAN undertakes to perform its services in accordance with standard practices set out in the terms and conditions of the agreement, in compliance with the applicable legislation and regulations.
L’ÉLAN certifies it holds a professional liability policy covering its professional activities.
However, our liability cannot be sought in the following cases:
– an error caused by lack of information or incorrect information provided by the client;
– a delay caused by the client which makes it impossible to adhere to the times agreed.